the art of
ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONISM WORKSHOPS
The Beautiful Chaos Workshops are a nurturing, liberating experience perfect for all levels. From first-time painters looking for an empowering jump start on their creative path to professional painters seeking a new perspective, and all levels in-between, this heart-centered and educational class offers a vast toolbox of new techniques, along with a fresh creative perspective guaranteed to energize your life on and off the canvas.
This 6-hour intensive workshop will guide you through the process of moving past fears and self-doubt into activating a spirit of playfulness and risk-taking to create a resolved, abstract painting.
Working on a 90 x 90cm canvas, this 6-hour intensive workshop will guide you through the process of moving past fears and self-doubt into activating a spirit of playfulness and risk-taking to create a resolved, abstract painting.
- Experience working on a larger scale and create an abstract work.
- Delve into your internal landscape and tap into your authentic expression through intuitive abstraction
- Explore and experiment with some of Amica’s signature painting techniques.
- 6 hrs of facilitated studio time, including plenty of one-on-one time.
- .An assortment of brushes, paints and materials, everything you need to create a masterpiece.
- A light, gourmet lunch
- Organic tea and coffee, and filtered water
- Live Demonstration.
- A collection of creative starts (practice paintings) and technical guides to take into your own practice
If you can (not essential but highly recommended) – please bring a ‘heat gun tool’ preferably or at least a hairdryer, this would be wonderful for you explore a technique I use where we create ‘tidelines’.
11th or 12th May
Available Tickets: 12
2 dates: Sat 11th or Sun 12th
Time: 10 – 4 pm
At: Arts Connect, 89 McCarthy Road, Maleny.
GYMPIE ( SOLD OUT)
30th & 31st March
Available Tickets: 10
2 dates: Saturday or Sunday 31st
Time: 10 – 4 pm
At: Gympie Regional Gallery
Workshop Sign Up
Sign up to receive notification of upcoming events & workshops.