Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is free Australia wide.
- Freight on larger artwork will be quoted upon inquiry and invoiced separately.
- We use a variety of different freight companies depending on the size and nature of the item being shipped, for this
reasonwe are unable to accept PO Boxes as a delivery address.
- When your order has been shipped we will notify you via email which will include your tracking information.
- A signature on delivery is required unless requested otherwise.
- When an authority to leave is requested by you at checkout, you acknowledge that Amica
Whincopwill not be liable in any way for a loss or damage to your parcel.
- Delivery times within Australia will vary depending on your location but generally speaking your parcel will arrive within 5-7 working days from the day of dispatch.
- We do not guarantee that your parcel will arrive within a set time frame and the above is a guide only, if you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss if this is possible
- For our international shipping, we use DHL couriers.
- Large artworks can be tricky for international freight, if there is a item that you wish to purchase but are located internationally please get in touch for a tailored freight quote.
- You are responsible for any additional local customs and duties on your order.
- We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
- If an order is refused by your country by no fault of our own, you are responsible for any additional shipping expenses or additional costs incurred.
- You are responsible for tracking your own parcel, failure to collect your parcel from the designated outlet may result in your parcel being returned to us here in Australia upon which you will need to cover the costs of re-postage of your order.
- We do not offer returns or exchanges for change of mind so please shop mindfully.
Whincopwill only offer a refund or exchange where the artwork ordered is faulty.
- Any issues with a order must be reported to us within 48hrs from receiving your parcel, with any returns to be finalised and posted back to us within 5 working days.
- Where we are at fault we will cover any addition postage costs
- Any items that are being returned remain your property until received back by us, so please insure that you package your return items appropriately.
Whincopwill not be liable for any worksdamaged in return transit to us.
Return to sender parcels
- You are responsible for the tracking of your own parcel. In the event that a parcel is returned to us, you the customer will be liable for all costs of having the parcel redelivered however you may request for a credit note (which will be for the amount of your order minus any freight charges).
- Parcels may be returned but not limited to the following reasons : a) a failure to collect your parcel from your local post depot; b) incorrect address details provided by you the customer at the time of purchase.